- Ryan LaRose, Arkin Tikku, Etude O'Neel-Judy, Lukasz Cincio, and Patrick J. Coles, Variational quantum state diagonalization, arXiv preprint (arXiv:1810.10506), 2018.
- Sumeet Khatri, Ryan LaRose, Alexander Poremba, Lukasz Cincio, Andrew T. Sornborger, and Patrick J. Coles, Quantum assisted quantum compiling, arXiv preprint (arXiv:1807.00800), 2018.
- Ryan LaRose, Overview and comparison of gate level quantum software platforms, arXiv preprint (arXiv:1807.02500), featured on Quantum Computing Report, 2018.
- Ryan LaRose, Distributed memory techniques for classical simulation of quantum circuits, arXiv preprint (arXiv:1801.01037), 2018.
- (08-16-2019) Quantum singular value estimation and its applications. IBM Quantum research seminar, IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY.
- (03-05-2019) Quantum software platforms, APS March 2019, Focus Session: Programming and Compilation: the Quantum Computing Stack. Boston, Massachusetts.
- (02-03-2019) Towards practical quantum machine learning with NISQAI, FOSDEM 2019 Quantum Computing Devroom, Brussels, Belgium.
- (01-14-2019) [Poster, picture] Variational Quantum State Diagonalization, QIP 2019, University of Boulder, Boulder, Colorado.
- (09-17-2018) [Poster, picture] Overview and comparison of gate level quantum software platforms, YQIS 2018, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria.
- (08-01-2018) [Poster] Quantum-assisted quantum compiling, 2018 Student Symposium, Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- Recipient of 2018 Outstanding Poster Presentation in Physics.
- (04-14-2018) Distributed memory techniques for classical simulation of quantum circuits, Columbus, Ohio, APS April Meeting 2018. Slides: presented, long version.
- (03-29-2018) [Poster, picture] Distributed memory techniques for classical simulation of quantum circuits, Michigan State University, Engineering Graduate Research Symposium.
- (02-17-2018) Quantum teleportation with photons. Michigan State University, 10th annual Graduate Academic Conference. Slides available here.
- (11-30-2017) Optical simulation of quantum information. University of Michigan, Quantum Information Processing Seminar.
- (08-11-2017) Improving positional accuracy using GPS/IMU multi-sensor fusion algorithms. Michigan Technological Research Institute, final intern presentation.
- (07-17-2017) Introduction to digital and analog quantum simulation. University of Michigan, Quantum Information Processing Seminar.