Textbooks and lecture notes
- Quantum computation and information by Nielsen and Chuang.
- Preskill's Lecture Notes.
- Scott Aaronson's Quantum Computing Lecture Notes.
- Ronald de Wolf's Lecture Notes.
- Andrew Child's Lecture Notes.
- Quantum computing course by Dave Bacon.
- Quantum information theory by Mark Wilde.
- The theory of quantum information by John Watrous.
- The complexity of quantum states and transformations by Scott Aaronson, Adam Bouland, and Luke Schaeffer
- A course in quantum computing for the community college by Michael Loceff. See also the video lectures.
- Learn quantum computation using Qiskit.
- Quantum computing since Democritus. (See also the course website.)
Websites and other resources
- Quantum algorithm zoo.
- Quirk: Drag-and-Drop Quantum Circuit Simulator.
- Shtetl-Optimized by Scott Aaronson.
- CQuIC courses at the University of New Mexico.
- Timeline of quantum computing.
- Quantum computing report by Doug Finke.
- Advice from Aram.
- Ten Semi-Grand Challenges.
- CMSC 33001: Novel Computing Architectures and Technologies, University of Chicago, Fred Chong.
In quantum information:
- Quantum computing for the determined by Michael Nielsen.
- Boulder 2018 School on Quantum Information.
- Quantum mechanics and quantum computation by Umesh Vazirani.
- Quantum Information Course by Daniel Gottesman at Perimeter Institute (2015).
- Mathematical methods of quantum information theory by Richard Werner at the Leibniz Universität Hannover (2017).
- Computational quantum chemistry by Christopher Cramer.
- Algebraic and diagrammatic methods for many fermion systems by Piotr Piecuch.
See also this curated list of quantum science and technology conferences.
- [April 2020] Quantum Computing Theory in Practice, University of Bristol and Riverlane.
- [April 2020] Bristol Quantum Information Technologies Workshop, University of Bristol.
- [February 2020] Quantum Algorithms Workshop, Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing.
- [January 2020] Quantum Wave in Computing Bootcamp, Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing.
- [January 2020] 9th International Conference on Quantum Simulation and Quantum Walks, CIRM.
- [December 2019] Mathematics of Quantum Computation, Israeli Institute for Advanced Studies.
- [November 2019] Symmetry, Phases of Matter, and Resources in Quantum Computing, Perimeter Institute.
- [October 2019] Quantum Innovators 2019, Institute for Quantum Computing.